Goliath lies ready and waiting for its next job.
Another shot in the same vain from my recent trip to Denmark. You can see the other I have posted here.
One of the shots from my recent trip to Denmark. I choose to shoot with my Hasselblad 203FE and 80 mm lens. I took along some T-Max 400 asa and shot off four rolls in the short time I had.
The film was developed in T-max soup for 6mins and 45 secs at 20°C. The Negatives were scanned using my Epson V700 and Betterscanning.com holder.
Here is another Dandelion. Because of the breeze I found one low to the ground and used my prone body as a windbreak. I must say that Adox CMS 20 is worth the effort. The negatives are practically grainless. I must say that my ASA dial on my Hasselblad has never been to such a low value before. In fact it’s the slowest film I’ve ever used. Other than that it’s just a normal process with a couple of things that are different.
1. I had to use a proper stop solution (Ilfostop).
2. You fix the film for only 30 seconds. I felt like I just poured in my T-max fixer and poured it out again.
Other than that everything else was the same as usual. I think that given an even better scanner than my V700 I could squeeze even more from these negs. But you have to use what you have. I have printed this shot for framing and it looks great so all in all I’m very pleased with this film. There will be other shots using this film very soon. But until then you can enjoy this one and the last two.
Taraxacum officinale, or the common dandelion to us less proficient in Latin. Here with a visiting insect.
Hasselblad 203 FE
Carl Zeiss 80mm F/2.8 FE on E56 extension tube
Adox CMS 20 at 12 ASA.
Developed in Adotech II for 8.5 mins at 20˙C Stopped with Ilfostop and fixed with T-max fixer for 30 seconds.
Scanned with Epson V700
A little change of pace:
Adox CMS 20 first try. 120 roll film exposed at 12 ASA. This exposure was 1.5 seconds. Taken on my Hasselblad 203 FE with a Carl Zeiss 80mm FE on E56 extension tube.
Developed in Adotech II mixed at 1+29 = 500ml=17+483 ml for 8.5 mins at 20˙C .
Stopped with Ilfostop for 1 min and fixed with T-max fixer for 30 seconds.Wash as normal 10 mins.
Scanned using my V700 and betterscanning.com holder and Silverfast SW
After a while we took a break in the spring sunshine. We were actually sitting in front of an abandoned Turf drying shed but more of that tomorrow.
This was shot on Rollei RPX 100 which I stand developed in Adox Adonal 1:100 for 60 minutes @20°C Inversions for the first minute then 1 at the half-way point.